Friday, August 30, 2013

The Summer Languishes

I’ve been a bit quiet lately. I even missed the last Packer game, but it’s so easy to prank Oton, but I needed a break. Why you ask?

I’m neck deep in paper, outlining the next Legends of the Aurora book. Want to know what it’s about?????
Not yet, my pretties. Let’s just say that as I re-read Blue on the Horizon last week to make sure that I had cataloged every breadcrumb strewn about the text, I once again fell head over heels in love with Gaven. That trolless can still make me cry. Argh. But back to the clues. Did you catch them? I’m quite certain you will have missed a few, but did you notice the odd statement here and there, sprinkled throughout, that never quite bore fruit? Well, I couldn’t tell you everything. Where is the fun in that?

So as the long days of summer slowly shorten into autumn, my favorite time of year, my thoughts turn the aurora and the promise it brings.
 

No comments: