Thursday, April 10, 2014

I've been a bad, bad blogger

Have you ever faced a black hole? A place where all the pressures of life compile, and you are left gasping for air? Sure you have. We all have. But I have special responsibilities as a blogger. 

Troll Tails has followers from all over the world, and while I may have lost some of you, I hope a few of you have stuck with me. By June 2014, most of the pressures I currently face, will have run their course. I'll be back to blogging and tweeting and documenting my life with photos. 

I do have good news. Cairn: a dragon memoir is in the final stages of development. The  second installment of the Legends of the Aurora has been my refuge in a crazy world. Writing is my way of dealing with the world. It's my safety valve and my playground. In addition, the next installment of the Oton report from the Stoughton Press will be hitting the streets any day. If you aren't lucky enough to live in the area, watch for it here. 

Until then, hang with me as I breathe new life into this wild adventure. 

In the interim, check me out on twitter at RebeccaFerrellPorter@PorterLegends. If you see a little dragon, you will know you're in the right place. 

No comments: