Monday, September 30, 2013

Book Signing and Writing

Well, I survived my first book signing. Actually, I had a good time. I saw a few people I haven't seen in years and met a few new readers. I'd like to give a shout out to those of you who purchased a copy of Blue on the Horizon, you rock! And a special thank you to Catherine Whitford, owner of the Mineral Point Collection and my host for the afternoon. If you were on the fence and would still like to purchase as either an e-book or paperback, it's available on Amazon.com. Just $2.99 for an e-book. Hurry the price will be going back up in a few days.

Purchase on Amazon


On a separate note, I've gone back to writing. I got 4,000+ words on paper over the weekend and can't wait to get back to it. I was too tired to remember my dreams last night, but soon I will be seeing dragons and thinking like a  troll.

It's weird to be me.

I was asked by several people at the signing if I have trouble sleeping. The answer is a big, fat YES. But the best images and conversations take place as I'm trying to sleep. I keep a pen and pad in the bathroom so I can go in and shut the door. I've filled complete notebooks while sitting on the ... well, you get the picture.

It's really weird to be me.

No comments: